I don’t want to go back to posting 1 to 2 times every two weeks. So I’m going to work to include other – non-story posts in from time to time. Or at least post something.
So while I’m working on my next Ghost Chapter and continuing to angst about the Huffman’s lack of direction and while poor Basil is stuck in college…here are a couple things I’m also working on.
I need to figure out the second floor and do landscaping. But I had a blast making this. It started off as a red-brick square, but it came together the moment I put the green doors on it. Interior pictures to come.
But the real effort this week went into Briar. Which if you are on the forums at all, you’ve seen her. I’ve never spent so much time designing a sim before. She evolved over the course of a day since I wasn’t sure what I wanted her to look like.
I’ve got an entire folder in my mods called: Fairy CC for this lovely lady.
- Poison Ivy Costume & Nude Bottoms
- Shisami’s Bare Paws (the bare feet “shoes”)
- Spider Dance Face Makeup
- Bloody Teeth Skin Detail – just the teeth not the lipstick.
Body & Hair:
- LeahLillith Nefarious Hair (alpha hair mesh, required)
- Nefarious Clayified for TS4 (actual hair shown)
- Fairy Wings
- Tanja1986 Default Alien Skin Replacement (I didn’t grab the eyes and I may test her without this to see what the difference is)
- She’s got two sets of tattoos, one that covers both shoulders and arms and one down her thigh. They are in my normal cc folder so I’m not sure which one I grabbed.