I knew cc was going to be an addiction once I started. There’s no way I can or will list it all here. So instead I give you a more limited list focusing more on the gameplay mods and my most used cc creators and the cc. So if you see something you’re interested in, I can probably figure out where I got it.
Core Mods – Mods I wouldn’t want to play without
- Deaderpool’s MC Command Center with the woohoo module – Fixes culling and adds story progression and so much more!
- Moxiemason No Mosaic – um, yeah.
- Plastic Box’s Cheat Shortcuts – Best ever. I type in ‘m’ to type ‘bb.moveobjects’ and ‘h off’ to turn off the headline effects every five seconds.
- Dani-Paradise Autumn Mod
- SimCookie’s First Snow Mod
- Plastic Box’s More Logical Cooking
- Shimrod’s Mods
- Simmy the Sim’s Height Sliders
- Andrew Pose Pack and Andrew’s FX Player
- Scumbumbo Sim Teleporter
- Shimrod’s Ghosts No Puddles (Ghost of A Chance)
Favorite CC Makers
When I find something I like I usually see what else they got and get it too…I prefer Maxis Match.
- Plastic Box (A bit of everything)
- LumiaLoverSims (Male Hair, skins)
- Lana CC Finds (Hair)
- BlackGryffin (K-Hippie) (Build Mode)
- Soloriya (Bookcases)
- Around the Sims (Clutter – also has Sims3 cc)
- Madhox (Walls and Floor)
- JavabeanDreams (walls and floral patterns)
Sims 3 Mods
- NRaas‘s decensor, master controller/cheats, and woohooer/scoring, portrait panel, mover, story progression, etc