Right now, I’m in the middle of a couple of large building projects. This post will be a kind of table of contents linking out to the other posts.
A couple recent builds that I didn’t really have an “excuse to build” just an inspirational image and some free time.
- Bright Haven Villa – a large vacation home in Selvadorada
- Firefly House – a tiny two bedroom house on the island in Windenbug.
I started a 100 baby challenge and combined it with a Build Newcrest challenge. Currently, I’m about to start generation two – but I got distracted when building the first neighborhood. I finished the three starter houses as required but then wanted to fill the other two lots.
- Flower Park – A small conservatory and park by the lake in Newcrest.
- Sweet Oak, Comfy Cottage, & Blue Byway – three small starter homes.
- Fern Square – in-game testing required
- Keystone Meadows – build in progress
A while back I made a set of Rainbow apartments, back when everyone was doing the single color challenge. Now, I’m rebuilding them all as full houses in Brindleton Bay. They have to reflect the original apartment layout and such. But by making them houses, things change. Sometimes greatly.
- Rainbow Apartment Build – Gallery Link
- Red – Good Barn House
- Orange – Orange Space
- Gold (yellow) – High-End Refab
- Green – Bedlington Green-house
- Teal (blue) – Teal Home
- Purple – Purple Pot
- Pink – Fairy Head
- Grey – Chateau Grize
- Brown – Chestnut Hideaway
- Black – in progress
- White – in progress